There are 526 owner complaints spread out over 7 years, but the most belong to the 2002.
This generation ranks 46th in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 42 times. It's also part of 3 investigations and has 224 TSBs.
- engine oil sludge resulting in engine failure in the 2002 Stratus at 90856 miles
- engine car stalls while driving in the 2004 Stratus at 86532 miles
- transmission transmission failed in the 2002 Stratus at 79834 miles
- engine knocking noise from engine in the 2002 Stratus at 99515 miles
- engine clanging noise from the engine in the 2004 Stratus at 78648 miles
- engine engine seized in the 2005 Stratus at 84930 miles