There are 190 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 2000.
This generation ranks 31st in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 52 times. It's also part of 28 investigations and has 390 TSBs.
- engine runs/idles rough in the 1999 Stratus at 111511 miles
- engine engine failure in the 2000 Stratus at 110867 miles
- engine failed head gasket in the 1998 Stratus at 67667 miles
- electrical various electrical issues in the 1998 Stratus at 84000 miles
- engine oil leak on the engine in the 1998 Stratus at 76250 miles
- steering steering locks in the 1996 Stratus at 99000 miles