There are 6 owner complaints spread out over 8 years, but the most belong to the 2001.
This generation ranks 8th in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 120 times. It's also part of 61 investigations and has 1182 TSBs.
- steering wind blows van around too much in the 2001 Ram Van 3500 at 40000 miles
- transmission stuck in park in the 2001 Ram Van 3500 at 12000 miles
- steering loose steering in the 2001 Ram Van 3500 at 75000 miles
- body / paint the interior floor rotted in the 1997 Ram Van 3500 at 122000 miles
- body / paint frame rusted out in the 2000 Ram Van 3500 at 150000 miles
- accessories - interior cracked dashboard in the 2001 Ram Van 3500 at 42000 miles