There are 282 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 2007.
This generation ranks 39th in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 17 times. It's also part of 10 investigations and has 62 TSBs.
- electrical electrical system problems, faulty TIPM in the 2008 Nitro at 85807 miles
- electrical TIPM stopped working in the 2011 Nitro at 76654 miles
- electrical multiple electrical issues in the 2007 Nitro at 98554 miles
- electrical faulty TIPM in the 2008 Nitro at 94010 miles
- electrical won't start, faulty TIPM in the 2007 Nitro at 127881 miles
- drivetrain rear end differential had a seal leak in the 2007 Nitro at 65000 miles