There are 111 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 1996.
This generation ranks 28th in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 35 times. It's also part of 14 investigations and has 217 TSBs.
- brakes noisy brake pads in the 1999 Neon at 32400 miles
- engine blown head gasket in the 1995 Neon at 69993 miles
- engine cracked head gasket in the 1999 Neon at 68000 miles
- fuel system car would buck and eventually stop moving. in the 1998 Neon at 133333 miles
- engine engine light on due to carbon buildup in the 1998 Neon at 91000 miles
- engine stalled while driving, hard to restart in the 1996 Neon at 139431 miles