There are 263 owner complaints spread out over 4 years, but the most belong to the 2005.
This generation ranks 42nd in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 22 times. It's also part of 688 investigations and has 147 TSBs.
- engine engine failure in the 2006 Magnum at 88106 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2005 Magnum at 83727 miles
- engine engine stalls and cuts off while driving in the 2005 Magnum at 91087 miles
- engine engine knocking in the 2005 Magnum at 94960 miles
- accessories - interior gear shifter stuck in park in the 2005 Magnum at 78502 miles
- engine valve seat failure - engine destroyed in the 2005 Magnum at 116802 miles