There are 115 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 1994.
This generation ranks 29th in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 16 times. It's also part of 70 investigations and has 386 TSBs.
- transmission transmission slipping in the 1994 Intrepid at 135714 miles
- transmission shifts erratically / won't shift out of 2nd gear (automatic trans) in the 1995 Intrepid at 75000 miles
- engine runs extremely rough, hard knocking sound in the 1994 Intrepid at 122380 miles
- engine blown head gasket in the 1996 Intrepid at 129000 miles
- electrical pinched wire to the rear defroster may cause fire in the 1997 Intrepid at 100000 miles
- transmission transmission slipping, won't shift gears in the 1993 Intrepid at 114600 miles