There are 1615 owner complaints spread out over 10 years, but the most belong to the 2008.
This generation ranks 55th in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 40 times. It's also part of 13 investigations and has 81 TSBs.
- electrical TIPM faulty, will not start, hard to start in the 2011 Grand Caravan at 78040 miles
- brakes premature brake failure in the 2008 Grand Caravan at 30441 miles
- brakes brakes wear out prematurely in the 2010 Grand Caravan at 34072 miles
- transmission shifting roughly in the 2014 Grand Caravan at 13146 miles
- electrical TIPM went out in the 2012 Grand Caravan at 67120 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2008 Grand Caravan at 52982 miles