There are 13 owner complaints spread out over 9 years, but the most belong to the 1988.
This generation ranks 13th in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 18 times. It's also part of 14 investigations and has 129 TSBs.
- brakes brake pads fell off in the 1990 Daytona at 12427 miles
- engine dies while driving in the 1984 Daytona at 11500 miles
- engine idles too high in the 1986 Daytona at 45000 miles
- AC / heater rear window defroster broke in the 1988 Daytona at 125000 miles
- fuel system seems to not be getting gas in the 1992 Daytona at 128000 miles
- lights headlights go on & off with high revs in the 1989 Daytona at 100000 miles