There are 223 owner complaints spread out over 10 years, but the most belong to the 2012.
This generation ranks 33rd in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 27 times. It's also part of 1 investigations and has 168 TSBs.
- electrical bad tipm in the 2013 Challenger at 42326 miles
- engine engine shuts down while driving in the 2009 Challenger at 37159 miles
- electrical alternator went out in the 2011 Challenger at 50337 miles
- engine engine ticking noise in the 2014 Challenger at 5396 miles
- transmission transmission not working properly in the 2015 Challenger at 5558 miles
- fuel system leaking fuel in the 2011 Challenger at 62000 miles