There are 268 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 2000.
This generation ranks 37th in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 74 times. It's also part of 39 investigations and has 509 TSBs.
- engine stalls when driving and idling in the 1996 Caravan at 125431 miles
- transmission transmission slippping in the 2000 Caravan at 99461 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 1997 Caravan at 115597 miles
- transmission transmission exploded in the 1999 Caravan at 104500 miles
- suspension rusted out strut towers in the 2000 Caravan at 112000 miles
- engine serpentine belt shredded in the 2000 Caravan at 54600 miles