There are 38 owner complaints spread out over 4 years, but the most belong to the 1995.
This generation ranks 25th in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 30 times. It's also part of 45 investigations and has 214 TSBs.
- transmission transmission failure in the 1994 Caravan at 123651 miles
- transmission transmission falure in the 1995 Caravan at 113317 miles
- body / paint paint is peeling off in the 1995 Caravan at 115000 miles
- transmission won't go in reverse in the 1992 Caravan at 130060 miles
- fuel system keeps stalling out while driving in the 1993 Caravan at 112500 miles
- transmission shifts wrong, in limp mode in the 1995 Caravan at 1500 miles